IF YOU CARE TO JOIN THIS SITE WE CAN DISCUSS A SOLUTION TO "OUR" PROBLEM

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WHAT JASON, JILLIAN AND MICHAEL SAID, AND THE "MOBILE BIKE REPAIR"

Jason asked me in his office once why I didn't start my mobile bike repair.
Jillian Clark told me that she would not give me any information for me to make an informed decision about whom was trying to harm me, and that I had to make all these decisions myself.
Michael Fell told me I didn't know what I was working with.
And numerous individuals stated on their implants, that I was on the lower rungs of the "human food chain".
And Xavier, John Hughes, and numerous others stated that "they" would derail anything I tried to do, and I was stepping on someone’s toes.
HERE'S A CLUE....GET YOUR FUCKING TOES AND YOUR METH-HEAD, SATAN-WORSHIPPING,
PUNK ILLUMINATI ASSES OUT OF MY FUCKING WAY, DUMMIE.
The bikes I built were not awesome, as most of you thought, they were just bikes that were put together by someone that "knows what he is working with".
You stupid asses failed to see that I can figure out what I am working with, regardless of what it is, even the fucking ILLUMINATI.
I stopped the supply of "your" money....the bikes, when I was done using them as therapy. But you FAILED to stop “my” supply of money.
They were not money to me, just bikes that I used as therapy.
Now the reason I didn't start the mobile bike repair is because I needed some information to make an informed decision about "what I was working with", then I had to restructure your fucking "food chain" so you could not derail everything I tried to do.

IF and/or WHEN I COME BACK TO FRISCO, I WILL DO WHATEVER IN THE FUCK I WANT WITH NO HELP OR ADVICE FROM ANY OF YOU.
AND YOU CAN PAY FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM ME, ASSHOLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment